Kastorf Law represents classes of plaintiffs who have been injured by the conduct of others.
Why should you hire Kastorf Law?
Kastorf Law represents class plaintiffs, both by bringing actions on their behalf and by co-counseling on existing matters to bring the representation to the next level. You should call Kastorf Law if you are in one of the following situations:
- You have been injured by the conduct of another, and you believe others have been so injured.
- You are an attorney who has brought or is considering bringing a class action and recognize that your matter will be more valuable if you bring in a legal specialist who can help you frame your claim, brief and argue key motions, and guide you through a potential trial.
- You are a trial attorney who perhaps has brought smaller class actions in the past, but have hit on a big idea. Rather than turn over control to an existing class action shop, you’d like the assistance and expertise you need to develop the case yourself.
- Your case has large scale ediscovery needs, challenging discovery issues, significant expert work, or is about to reach class cert briefing.
- Your matter is on appeal.
What does Kastorf Law know about class actions?
Kurt Kastorf has handled each stage of a class action, including the government investigations that often proceed a viable claim, developing a cause of action, briefing motions to dismiss, addressing jurisdictional challenges, planning eDiscovery, fighting discovery battles, managing experts, and summary judgment and class cert briefing, and briefing and arguing appellate issues. If you are handling a matter that has expanded in scope and complexity, engaging Kastorf Law lets you both retain control over your case while allowing you to focus on the aspects of litigation at which you are best.
What are some examples of the firm’s prior experience?
Some of Kurt’s prior work includes:
- Representing a large automotive company in the then-largest multidistrict litigation in the United States.
- Counseling health care and pharmaceutical companies and financial institutions facing securities class actions.
- Obtaining a favorable judgment before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in a case concerning the enforceability of forum selection clauses and class action waivers.
- Representing consumers in class actions before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Advising co-counsel defending successful class action rulings before the Court of Appeals of Georgia.