Kastorf Law represents individuals and their families in tort litigation when they are injured by the negligence of others. The firm represents injured individuals in a wide variety of catastrophic injury cases, including trucking accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, and premises liability. The firm is based in Atlanta, Georgia and Washington, D.C., but practices throughout the nation. Read more about our litigation practice.
Why hire Kastorf Law for your personal injury claim?
You have a lot of choices in who to call when you are injured. Google “personal injury Georgia” and dozens of options will appear, each claiming to be an expert in your case. Every attorney will claim they care about you, and about justice.
So how are you supposed to choose? Why not try the law firm other attorneys call when they are in trouble. When Georgia lawyers get stuck, or make a mistake, or can’t figure something out, they call Kastorf Law. When a case is about to go to trial and they need help, they call Kastorf Law. But don’t take our word for it: read what other lawyers have to say about us.
You can call Kastorf Law too; you don’t need to hire another attorney first.
When should you call Kastorf Law for your tort case?
You should call Kastorf Law if:
- You are injured: You have suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of another. For example:
- Trucking Accidents: You have been injured by a truck or commercial vehicle;
- Premises Liability: You have been the victim of a crime on the premises of another;
- Products Liability: A defective product has hurt you;
- Medical Malpractice: A doctor or other professional has committed malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury: You have otherwise been seriously injured and want to discuss your options.
- Your attorney needs assistance: You already have a tort litigation attorney, but the case seems headed to trial or become very complex, and you believe adding co-counsel would help your matter. Kastorf Law helps other firms with difficult legal issues and backs them up at trial.
- Your case is on appeal: Your case is on appeal and you need an appellate lawyer. Kastorf Law has worked on more than a hundred appeals throughout the United States, and has particular knowledge of the Court of Appeals of Georgia and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
Does Kastorf Law do personal injury work only in Atlanta, Georgia?
No. Kastorf Law works out of both Atlanta, Georgia and Washington, D.C. and practices throughout the United States. We do a significant amount of work throughout Georgia, and have worked on tort litigation and personal injury trials in Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah, Athens, and Albany. Kastorf Law has also been involved in multiple cases in each of the counties in Atlanta’s metropolitan area, including Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb, DeKalb, and Clayton.