Kastorf Law represents individuals and their families in tort litigation in Atlanta and throughout Georgia when they are injured by the negligence of others. The firm handles all manners of complex tort actions, from consumer and product liability class actions to catastrophic injury cases, including trucking accidents, medical malpractice, and premises liability. The firm is based in Atlanta, Georgia and Washington, D.C., but practices throughout the nation.
If you need representation in a complex, high-stakes tort action such as a consumer or products liability class action, read about Kastorf Law’s class action practice.
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic personal injury, read about Kastorf Law’s personal injury practice here.
Complex Tort Litigation
Kastorf Law represents individuals and organizations in high-stakes, complex tort litigation, such as consumer class actions, products liability, and Constitutional Torts.
- Business Torts: Kastorf Law represents organizations who have been injured by civil wrongs committed against their businesses, such as theft of trade secrets, disparagement, and tortious interference.
- Consumer Class Actions: Kastorf Law has represented consumers in complex class actions both in Georgia and throughout the United States. Kastorf Law specializes in developing novel claims and building class actions with a regulatory or administrative law component.
- Products Liability: Kastorf Law has substantial experience in products liability actions, including taking cases to trial where needed.
- Constitutional Torts: Kastorf Law’s attorneys have worked on difficult and high profile constitutional tort cases, including representing an individual who was shot by law enforcement officers while he was naked and unarmed.
Learn if Kastorf Law is the right fit for your complex tort case.
Kastorf Law regularly assists individuals who have suffered from catastrophic injuries, both by representing them directly and by co-counseling with their current attorneys to improve their case. Some of the cases Kastorf Law regularly works on include:
- Trucking Accidents: You have been injured by a truck or commercial vehicle;
- Premises Liability: You have been the victim of a crime on the premises of another;
- Products Liability: A defective product has hurt you;
- Medical Malpractice: A doctor or other professional has committed malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury: You have otherwise been seriously injured and want to discuss your options.
Learn if Kastorf Law is the right fit for your personal injury case.
Still think you might need a Georgia tort lawyer? Do you fall into one of the situations above? If so, give Kastorf Law a call or click on our contact form.
Want to learn more?
Read Kastorf Law’s analysis on tort litigation:
- Kastorf Law explains the standard plaintiffs must show to establish a deliberate indifference claim in a medical injury case here.
- Read how Kastorf Law won an appeal by arguing that premises liability applies to a vehicle accident on a job site here.
- Kastorf Law offers analysis on a recent tort litigation case, Michael Wells v. The Estate of Kevin Jernigan, here.
Contact Kastorf Law
Still think you might need a Georgia tort lawyer? Give Kastorf Law a call or click on our contact form.