Kurt Kastorf introduces the Georgia trial attorneys participating in GTLA’s LEAD program
Georgia trial attorneys: Meet some of the rising stars in your field.
Thank you to Verdict Magazine for letting me interview and introduce the 2020-21 members of Georgia Trial Lawyer Association’s LEAD class. Now beginning its eighth year, the LEAD Program serves to train and equip Georgia trial attorneys who have been identified as both exceptional lawyers and potential leaders with the necessary tools to take the next steps in their legal careers, both in and out of the courtroom.
Even as some programming has had to be modified to account for the COVID-19 pandemic, the GTLA LEAD Program nonetheless received scores of applications from qualified GTLA members with less than 10 years of legal practice experience or those who are 35 years of age or younger.
Below are this year’s LEADers, but I encourage Georgia lawyers to read the entire article here. In it, you will meed some of Georgia’s rising star trial attorneys, and learn what drove their participation in the Georgia Trial Lawyer Association’s LEAD program.
The 2020-21 GTLA LEAD Program participants
- Jasper Abbott, Warshauer Law Group
- Beth Brooks, Harris Lowry Manton
- Jared Easter, Weinstein Firm
- Chase Elleby, Williams Elleby
- Lindsay Forlines, Forlines Law
- Andrew Hagenbush, Morgan & Morgan
- D. Jordan Josey, McArthur Law Firm
- Lindsey Macon, McArthur Law Firm
- Ashley Mitchell, Schneider Hammers
- Nathan Nicholson, Cook Law Group
- Phillip Pendergrass, Pendergrass Law Firm
- Kara Phillips, Deitch & Rogers
- Donovan Potter, Beasley Allen
- Philip Potter, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson
- Utrophia Robinson, Trophy Law
- Mike Roth, Stewart Trial Attorneys
- Shea Schulman, Litner+Deganian
- Patrick Wheale, Wheale Law
Georgia trial and appellate attorney Kurt Kastorf was himself a member of the LEAD program. Other accolades Kurt has received include being identified as one of Emory University’s “40 Under Forty” alumni, a Daily Report “On the Rise” attorney, a member of Georgia Trend Magazine’s “Legal Elite,” and a “Rising Star” in SuperLawyers Magazine. Learn more about Kurt here.